The release of ufdbGuard v1.28 was made to resolve 4 issues and to implement new functionality.
Fixes for Issues
- ufdbguardd had various issues with time-based ACLs: sometimes time frames after midnight were ignored. A crash could occur when duplicate time frames exist.
- A crash could occur when reloading a database and debugging was ON.
- ufdbguardd did not compile on BSD systems.
- support for edufilter of YouTube
- support SafeSearch for blekko.com and izito.com
- ufdbhttpd has a much faster restart time
to go to the download section.