Support for all versions of Squid
Squid 3.4 has a different protocol to communicate with URL rewriters and
Squid 3.4.1 is only compatible with ufdbGuard 1.31-9 or later.
Squid 3.5 has a new ssl-bump mechanism to peek+bump and is only compatible with ufdbGuard 1.32.1 or later.
See the Reference Manual for more details.
The URL filter software is free Open Source Software and may be used freely.
- RPM packages (v1.33.1) for Redhat and CentOS 6 and 7 - released on March 15, 2017
- RPM packages (v1.32.4) for Redhat and CentOS 6 and 7 - released on December 15, 2016
- RPM packages (v1.31-16) for Redhat and CentOS 5, 6 and 7 - released on February 23, 2016
- the latest version (v1.33.1) of ufdbGuard sources (gzipped tar file) - released on March 15, 2017
- SourceForge has an archive of earlier versions
- Reference Manual (v1.33) (PDF file) - released on March 15, 2017
- Terms of Contract, version 1.7 (PDF file) - released on June 21, 2016
Request a trial license
to receive a password to download the URL database.
The Reference Manual contains all necessary steps to install the software and to download the URL database.
ufdbGuard is Open Source Software.
The software suite and reference manual can also be downloaded at